Eagle’s Experience and Capabilities
Eagle Consulting Partners prevents and solves problems for healthcare-related organizations so that they can achieve better quality, revenue, and care. We accomplish this by providing consulting, compliance, technology, and management-related expertise.
Our experience and capability includes:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records (42 CFR Part 2)
- E-Prescription of Controlled Substances
- Title 21 Part 11 (FDA Electronic Signatures)
- OSHA – 29 CFR 1910.1030 (Bloodborne Pathogens)
- CDC Infection Control Guidelines
- Laws relating to medical confidentiality, information technology security, data breach notification, services to the developmentally disabled, public health, physician dispensing, supervision of mid-level providers, and other areas.
- States/jurisdictions: Eagle has done significant state law work in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Washington DC, Virginia, Florida, California and New York.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Health Information Technology
- Experience with multiple Electronic Health Record systems, Practice Management Systems, and Revenue Cycle Management Systems
- Value-Based Care
- Strategic Consulting
- Team Building and Strategic Planning