Job Openings At Eagle ConsultingEnjoy a Rewarding Career in Healthcare IT & HIPAA Compliance Consulting
Eagle Consulting Partners, Inc., prevents and solves problems for healthcare-related organizations so that they can achieve better quality, revenue, and care. We provide consulting, compliance, technology, and management-related expertise. We are a small firm that operates on Catholic values, strives for authentic human connection in all interactions, and insists on excellence for all work so that we exceed client expectations.
The Security Consultant will support HIPAA Covered Entities and Business Associates with computer security risk analysis and management support, technical vulnerability analysis, training, and other security and compliance activities.
Position Duties Include:
- Conduct HIPAA Security Risk Analysis
- Perform technical vulnerability analyses using the QualysGuard vulnerability management tool
- Perform Employee Security Awareness studies using simulated phishing attacks
- Perform Penetration testing / social engineering attacks
- Customize HIPAA Policies and Procedures for clients
- Travel 4-5 days/month is required
- Convey a deep sense of care for clients, partners, prospects, and fellow employees
Type: Full Time
Location: Cleveland, OH
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree, prefer Computer Science or related technical field
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Security Regulations.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CompTIA Network+, Security+, and/or CISSP certification, or the ability to obtain these certifications.
- Knowledge of other security frameworks, including PCI, NIST, ISO, HITRUST, is a plus.
- Ability to learn multiple business systems including: CRM, Accounting, Email Marketing Systems.
- Experience and good aptitude with Microsoft Office.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. For questions contact Mike or Gary at 216-503-0333.