Cybersecurity, Compliance, and IT Risk Management for Financial Services Companies
Headlines are full of breaches, cyberattacks, and data privacy concerns. Recent state and international privacy and cybersecurity laws are increasing regulatory pressures. And your clients expect you to protect their information, just as you serve their financial needs.
In all, financial services companies are facing tough challenges with cybersecurity, compliance, and IT risks.
Eagle Consulting Partners can help your company manage these challenges. We have years of experience working with organizations in highly-regulated industries to understand and reduce their information security and privacy risks, improve compliance, and increase cybersecurity maturity.
Eagle offers a variety of services to financial services organizations, such as banking, accounting, CPAs, wealth management & registered investment advisors (RIAs), insurance providers & brokers, real estate, fintech, and more.
Eagle’s Services and Expertise Include:
- Information Security Risk Assessment using the FAIR risk quantification methodology
- IT Risk Management Support
- Security Awareness Training
- Technical Vulnerability Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development
- Vendor / Third-Party Risk Management
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Support with Privacy & Security Regulations and Frameworks such as:
- New York DFS 23 NYCRR 500
- New York SHIELD Act
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Center for Internet Security
- Other state breach notification and computer security laws
- And more!
Even if you do not see an above service that is directly applicable to your unique situation, please contact us. Eagle may be able to help!