Cybersecurity, Compliance, and IT Risk Management for Law Firms
Headlines are full of breaches, cyberattacks, and data privacy concerns. Recent state and international privacy and cybersecurity laws are increasing regulatory pressures. Your clients expect you to protect their information, just as you serve their legal needs. Additionally, your firm often inherits compliance and data protection requirements based on your clients’ industry regulations.
In all, law firms are facing tough challenges with cybersecurity, compliance, and IT risks.
Eagle Consulting Partners can help your firm manage these challenges. We have years of experience working with organizations in highly-regulated industries to understand and reduce their information security and privacy risks, improve compliance, and increase cybersecurity maturity.
Eagle’s Services and Expertise Include:
- Information Security Risk Assessment using the FAIR risk quantification methodology
- IT Risk Management Support
- Security Awareness Training
- Technical Vulnerability Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development
- Vendor / Third-Party Risk Management
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Support with Privacy & Security Regulations and Frameworks such as:
- Center for Internet Security
- New York SHIELD Act
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- New York DFS 23 NYCRR 500
- Other state breach notification and computer security laws
- And more!
Even if you do not see an above service that is directly applicable to your unique situation, please contact us. Eagle may be able to help!