Meaningful Use Services
Burdened by Meaningful Use? Eagle Consulting has helped clients with the Meaningful Use program since it began in 2011, and continues helping clients to this day. We keep track of the program changes, twists and turns, eliminate the burden from you and your staff, and manage the compliance process for you. You choose whether to have Eagle handle the entire process — our TotalCare service, or you may pick and choose services on an A La Carte basis, paying for only what you need. Either way, you can avoid Medicare penalties, save staff time, and reduce stress with Eagle’s services.
Meaningful Use TotalCare
Eagle consultant manages the process on an ongoing basis, including —
- We review eligibility of all providers
- We monitor statistics for all providers on a monthly basis
- We act immediately to correct problems when they arise, working with individual providers as necessary
- We resolve issues with your EHR vendor as necessary
- HIPAA Security Risk Analysis included
- We handle the MU Attestation
- Full “Book of Evidence
- All work done remotely – avoid costly travel expenses
- Successful compliance guaranteed — or your money back!
- Simple, all inclusive fee per provider per month
Meaningful Use A La Carte
You pick and choose the services you need, for example —
- Assistance with Attestation
- Fast and accurate answers to specific questions
- Troubleshooting with vendor issues
- Help with the Privacy and Security Objective – The HIPAA Security Risk Analysis and correction of deficiencies
- Work done remotely or on-site
- Fixed price and/or hourly pricing based on your preference
Contact Eagle Consulting Partners Today for a Quotation:
Meaningful Use Stage 2 Support
In October, 2015, CMS issued new rules which require all providers to comply with Stage 2 rules during 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Contrary to rumors, the Meaningful Use program is still in effect!
Providers who fail to successfully attest in 2016 will receive a penalty of 4% of Medicare reimbursements in 2018.
What our Clients Say:
“Eagle’s services have been tremendous. They answered questions and saved us from hours on the phone with the CMS support desk. In particular, Phil has been wonderful and guided us through the entire process. I have recommended their services to other practices and continue to recommend them.-– Practice Administrator
“Five stars out of five for Eagle — they saved us time, and when we were audited, assisted us with the audit response — and we passed with flying colors!”
“I would recommend Eagle Consulting Partners to anyone.”